Bett Asia 2018
In 2018, Bett Asia will be returning to the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 15 - 16 November and this time we are coming back bigger and better than ever before!
Bett Asia will once again bring the region's education community together with over 2,000 policy-makers, institution leaders, educators and innovators from over 40 countries as we celebrate the future of education.
The cutting-edge conference will discuss the transformation of education and discover the innovation that will inspire change across the Asia Pacific region. APAC education leaders struggle to build a change culture, and believe 21st century skills are pre-eminent for pupil success; therefore, this year’s show will hone in on the key theme ‘Building a change culture to deliver 21st century learning’.
With the release of our 2018 theme, stay tuned for more information on this year’s agenda. In the mean time, check out the highlights video from Bett Asia 2017 to get a feel of what we’re all about!
- Listen to pioneering speakers sharing inspirational stories and content
- Learn from celebrated international names and local innovators
- Learn how to develop strategies to empower progressive education
- Discover and experiment with inventive technology and resources
- Attend free CPD-accredited seminars, demonstrations and workshops
- Learn tips and techniques that will fuel learning and student success
Great British Classroom
- Observe live lessons and experience how different edtech innovations can be integrated into the teaching environment
- Educators can participate in live primary and secondary classes
2017 Microsoft Hub
- Microsoft showcases the latest innovations in their device lines, and solutions to help you transform your classroom
- Sessions were led by Microsoft leaders at the School Leaders Academy
- Group sessions at the Teachers Academy provided insight and learning
- The 2017 awards showcased inspiration and solutions to everyday challenges, which help students to achieve educational excellence.
- Everyone that was included on the shortlist has been nominated for their contributions to Edutech
- Categories include: Innovation, Leadership, Game Changer and Collaboration Awards