Welcome to Bett Asia 2016
Moving to Malaysia in 2016
The region’s most important education gathering is coming to Kuala Lumpur. Supported by Malaysia’s Ministry of Education and 'part of the British Government's Education is GREAT campaign, the 3rd edition of Bett Asia will be bringing an even bigger Expo alongside its renowned Leadership Summit.
Over 15-16 November, over 1,500 influential policy-makers, education leaders and educators from across the region will unite to discuss and discover the latest trends, challenges and advancements in education technology and innovation across the world, with a distinct focus on Asia.
- Malaysia is one of fastest developing markets in the region, with a National Transformation Program that outlines a commitment to becoming a High Income Economy by 2020
- Ambitious education reforms are at the heart of this development strategy with an Education Blueprint and Higher Education Blueprint that call for investment in resources and technology
- Malaysia’s Ministry of Education have therefore invited Bett to Malaysia to enable the region’s education community to come together and share excellence, insight and learnings and to discover the latest innovations
- Bett Asia is being run in association with Education is GREAT, a campaign launched by the UK government that celebrates the educational links with Malaysia and makes it the hub for promoting British education across ASEAN
- The move is supported by other leading government agencies and education institutions, groups and associations across public and private spheres, including: PEMANDU, MDEC, NAPEI, AIMs, Taylor’s Education Group and the British High Commission
What can you expect at a Bett Asia event?
The summit is a world class forum for discussion backed by the most renowned education technology providers and visionaries within the space. As the Summit is approaching the most powerful senior gathering of education leaders in Asia, one can only expect an exciting agenda.
Each year Bett Asia brings in the most iconic speakers, leaders and teachers in the education industry and will each benefit differently from the shows. The show is here so that the delegates can gain insight into education strategy and policy, make informed purchasing decisions on the latest technology solutions and learn to make their establishment more effective.
This is an event where delegates grow inspired from the premium content, learnings from one another, and the latest technological innovations the industry has to offer.