ABOUT THE LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
The fifth annual Bett Asia Leadership Summit, will take place 14 - 15 November 2018, as a world-class, cutting-edge conference that showcases best practice and celebrates innovation.
The Summit component of Bett Asia is a regionally topical conference agenda tailored for senior education leaders and professionals, and put together through months of in-depth research. Morning keynotes from high-level speakers are usually followed by afternoon breakout streams of workshops, demonstrations, discussions and presentations. Delegations and speakers from high growth markets such as Thailand, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia and more make this a truly regional event.
Over the two days, our audience hears from the individuals and organisations at the forefront of innovation. Our experts explore topics nominated by policy and decision makers from K-12 to TVET which address key opportunities to improve education systems and further student outcomes across the region.
Leadership Summit passes are access-all-areas; including access to breakfast, lunch and networking breaks, entry to the Bett Asia Expo and associated content streams, and any fringe events.
Take advantage of our early bird rate and save $200. Book your summit pass here.
Top 5 Reasons to attend the Bett Asia Summit:
- Take your seat at the region’s most senior gathering of education leaders: join 2,000+ decision-makers, innovators and front-runners from 40+ countries across the globe
- Be part of the dialogue shaping educational transformation: Bett is your annual opportunity to stay ahead of the learning curve by experimenting with the latest technology and hearing from inspirational figures and experts in the industry
- Hear market-nominated topics tackled by regional leaders and international experts: your chance to hear about the latest trends and opportunities within the education sector from 100 + world-class speakers
- Celebrate the game-changers: the Bett Asia Awards recognise education excellence in people, products and organisations. Don’t miss your opportunity to witness the ‘new and the next’ at our Bett Asia Awards presentation ceremony
- Expand your professional network and join the Bett community: by taking advantage of our exclusive networking opportunities where you can meet and greet government officials, education leaders and brands at the forefront of educational transformation