ENQUIRE ABOUT SPEAKING AT BETT ASIA
Bett prides itself on offering compelling, innovative and original content for those navigating the education industry. To provide premium content sessions that delivers the knowledge required to define the future of education and propel it forward, we seek out only the most insightful, dynamic and thought-provoking speakers.
We ensure that these speakers represent the vast intricacies that characterize different areas of the region, while also sourcing those that represent a global viewpoint. Speakers address the challenges they face, the areas in which they are trailblazing, and share their experiences. Our speakers share unique perspectives on the evolution of education and technology that gives attendees inspiration and take-aways to implement changes in their institutions.
Should you be interested in speaking please now enter your details and a member of our content team will get in touch with you.
Bett Asia 2017 Speakers included:
- Honourable Dato’ Seri Mahdzir Khalid, Minister of Education, Ministry of Education – Malaysia
- YB Dato’ Seri Idris Jusoh, Minister of Higher Education, Ministry of Education – Malaysia
- H.E. Mme Sengdeuane Lachanthaboun, Minister of Education and Sports, Ministry of Education and Sports – Laos
- Dr Sophon Napathorn, Vice Minister for Education, Ministry of Education – Thailand
- Rt. Hon. Lord Jim Knight, Chief Education Adviser, TES Global Ltd. – United Kingdom
- Prof. Dr. Noor Azizi Bin Ismail, Deputy Director General (Public HEIs), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia – Malaysia
- Prof. TS Andy Hor, Vice President and Pro-Vice Chancellor, The University of Hong Kong – Hong Kong
- H.E. Vicki Treadell CMG MVO, British High Commissioner to Malaysia, British High Commission Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia
- Sir Michael Wilshaw, Her Majesty’s Former Chief Inspector of Schools, Ofsted, and Senior Advisor – Education Strategy, GEMS Education – United Kingdom
- Sir Christopher Stone, Chief Education Officer, GEMS MENASA, Deputy Chairman, Academic Council – United Arab Emirates